Monday, July 15, 2019

Week 97 - Changes and I'm starting my last one!

This week was awesome!
It was crazy cuz of changes and all that stuff but I will take a crazy week over a boring week any day of the week.

So last Saturday we had a baptism!! I forgot to mention it in my weekly letter cuz it happened after our pday so forgive me hahah. Patricio got baptized!! He is just a super pilas dude who was very prepared in every aspect. He has been reading the Book of Mormon and Ven Sigueme, and this Sunday he is going to get the Priesthood so we are more than happy with that!
 
So on Tuesday we had changes in the mission!! It was quite the stressful day.  We started out picking up the new missionaries in the MTC which i always love because they always look so dang scared hahah. But we helped them feel nice and happy and then sent them out to their areas!!
 
Between Monday and Tuesday, I received SO MANY PHONE CALLS it was not even funny. There were so many missionaries lost or confused so I had to help all them out, or at least try haha. It was hard because nobody knew how to get into the the Jalapa and Jutiapa zones, and they didn't know how to get to any zones in our mission. So it was quite the adventure to organize all that! But nobody slept on the street so im happy.
 
On Wednesday, we had to take all the guys going home to the airport... at 2am in the morning!! It was kind of a bummer to say bye to all my good pals going home... I had worked a lot with a lot of them and been comps with a lot of them, so it was a bummer to say bye. and i was also kind of baggy but sometimes that happens haha. the good thing was we went to Dennys with all of the office elders, and i got some bomb pancakes.
 
We also had divisions with the zone leaders in Las Victorias and Molino! I was able to go back to Molino with Elder Watts and we were able to visit a lot of the people we helped get baptized, so that was great to see them again!! And Elder Watts is one of my best pals so it was fun to work with him again.
 
Not much else to say! Love you all, and if you are still reading my weekly emails, you have my respect. 
Elder Fowlks

1. Dennys after the airport with the office bros
2. Me with all the dudes goin home
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment