Monday, September 11, 2017

I made it!

Hola! i have made it to the MTC in Guatemala. 
I arrived at around 6 this morning, and i am super tired because I wasnt able to get much sleep on the flight haha.  Today was P day for the MTC, so I haven´t had any classes yet. So far I have been to the zoo, the market, and wendys haha.  I have some bad news though... I cannot send pics for the whole time I am in the MTC.  I know, it sucks.  and my other bad news is that I have already destroyed some garment bottoms... I have no idea what I ate but my bum is not a fan.  haha love you guys! sorry i had to be fast, this is just the email saying I have made it.  I already love all the elders and the people and the language! and i love all of you of course.

Elder Fowlks
 
LA Airport Layover - Sept 4, 2017
 

No comments:

Post a Comment