So we had 7 baptisms this week and also a wedding!! so we were super busy with all of that!
On thursday we had 2 baptisms, of Sharon and Sandy!! They are a super special family and im lucky to have been able to teach them!
On Friday we had a wedding, which was AWESOME. I had never planned or had a wedding until now, but you better believe that wedding was stellar. The Familia Alonzo, the fam we had been teaching for a couple weeks, was the couple that got married! It was an awesome wedding!! It was a humble little wedding, but we had an awesome wedding cake so we were happy.
On Saturday we had the big baptism!! We baptized the recently married Familia Alonzo, and also another kid from our ward named Anthony!! It was very cool. I got to baptize 4 of them, and i felt like John the Baptist just waiting for the people to enter into the baptismal font! It was very cool.
So this week we are having changes, and I am getting changed AGAIN. This time i am going to a place called Sion, and I am going to have the opportunity to be an assistant to President Christensen! So thatll be pretty cool.
oh yeah and my Pday is going to be on Saturday now, for all of you faithful people who are still reading my letters haha!!
Love you all!!
Elder Fowlks
The Wedding
The Baptisms
Cutest boys
Baptism Day Selfie
How cute is this?
The hillsides of Guatemala
No comments:
Post a Comment